2012年1月11日星期三

回家~



huhu^^

today want go back dad's house

at Taiping~

yesterday,mom call me go to prepare my things ...

i bring 4 shirt go etc

haiz

mom say she& dad will come fetch me at 3.oo p.m.

erm,free time,i take my necklace go wash

OMG!OH shit!

this is my dear bb give me de ,my lovely necklace
but already broken 。。。

so sad

oh no.,i tell bb,he say ,this Sunday want take to repair for me

very tq~muack^^

1.oopm. like that,my friend>Alkashah

she call me ,she want came to my house do something..

when she reach,she ask my helping ,she want to searching internet

she want apply the intake college/university thing

finally her require form is sent to the college/ university there

just want to wait their answer...

in th time,mom+dad is coming ,they wait me for a few minute..

i quickly go to bath

then , take my things go back。。

没有评论:

发表评论