2010年2月11日星期四

damn bored=.=

2day i went 2 scl~

sosososo siez~cox 2day ,i duwnt go d~

haiz~did go oso cnt,cox my granmother wll scold~haiz~

so,i go scl lo,i thk 鄄鄄wll go 2 ,cox she cal me go d~

i & 啊B went 2 珍 thr lo,thn we go together~

at scl~

i wait wait 4 鄄鄄~but their bus ordy came jor,but still not c 鄄鄄 o~

scare scare T.T

i c 佩~thn ask 佩y 鄄鄄dnt cm scl lo,she said mayb 鄄鄄 睡不醒吧~
thn,源就说可能her bf dint cm scl,so 鄄鄄oso duwnt cm lo~
yakah?i cnt believe his said~cox he alw say smthg imporsible thg punnya~haha~

haiz~i one ppl in class soso bored~damn bored!!haiz~ sienzzzzz=.='''

so miss 鄄鄄~haiz~~

whn rest,i go out eat,thn c my other friendz ,燕,莹,佩,源。。。
we sembang ~haha~^^
thn 鄄鄄sms 4 佩,said sry 2 me ,cox she did came 2 scl 2day,cox she 头痛~
oo~lk tat la,nvm la~xixi^^
thn she ask me 2mr gt go 2 scl bor?
i dunno kok~wnt c 1st,later nobody go,leave me 1 ~T.T
sososo bored~~

so tis is 2day my bored life=.=''

THE END^^

没有评论:

发表评论